Re: GtkComboBox design issues (Repost)

> Kristian Rietveld <kristian planet nl> writes:
> > Sorry for reposting this message, but I need an answer to the question
> > below :).
> >

> My opinion is that autocomplete should be in the entry. I can maybe
> implement the autocomplete, even, if you want to focus on the
> combo. Though I wouldn't object to you implementing it. ;-)

Ok, then I'll remove all the autocompletion code from the ComboBoxText.
When there's an Entry with autocompletion, I'll make the ComboBoxText work
with it. I'm a bit busy until the Christmas holiday starts in Holland, so
I haven't got the time (yet) to look at the GtkEntry.

	Kris

--
Bus error -- please leave by the rear door.
	(taken from fortune-mode-1.0-11)