Re: GtkIconList (from GtkExtra package)

Derek Simkowiak <dereks@kd-dev.com> writes:
> 	Could we consider this icon list for inclusion into Gtk+ 1.4?
> I'd really like to use it in my file selector, if it turns out to be
> "worthy" code.  (...and not having an icon list in Gtk+ really sucks.)

See what I said about GtkSheet, someone needs to take care of
babysitting the widget: justifying its design and API, fixing stuff
that needs fixing, preparing the patch, etc. I haven't looked at the
icon list in GtkExtra, so I don't know what it's like, but I'm pretty
sure we'd want model/view architecture and features comparable to
similar widgets in Java and Qt.

Havoc