xinput pressure translation patch

Hello !

I made a patch for Gtk+-1.2.4 for finer control of the pressure. I
added an new notbook-page to the gtkinputdialog where you can edit
an translation curve.

Additionally I added a new signal to 'gtkcurve' which is emitted
whenever the values changed.
It's a small patch, so I added it as attachment.

Is there a place to download a snapshot of the current Gtk+-1.3.x ?
Or is it only available via CVS. A snapshot would be easier...

I want to adapt the patch to the development tree so it can eventually

It would be nice, if somebody could find some time to test it and
write me his opinions (and/or suggestions, bugs, ...)

    .^.     | Sven Anders, Germany |      |