Re: some TODO for 1.2:

Owen Taylor <otaylor@redhat.com> writes:

> Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx> writes:
>
> > Look at the AM_GNOME_GETTEXT macro.  this works around a number of
> > problems in the AM_GNU_GETTEXT macro.
>
> <looks>
>
> Hmmm, that's a renamed copy of the AC_GTK_GETTEXT macro that
> I created for GTK+...
>
> Actually, there was an important fix in AC_GTK_GETTEXT that
> doesn't seem to have been propagated into the GNOME version.
>
> I'm not sure of the details of the usage of AC_GNOME_GETTEXT,
> so I don't want to change this myself, but this may
> require some attention. ChangeLog entry and patch below.

The usage of this is exactly the same than AC_GTK_GETTEXT, it has
just another name.

I applied your patch to the gnome AM_GNOME_GETTEXT - they're now
identically again except their different names.

Feel free to apply any patches you make to AC_GTK_GETTEXT to
AM_GNOME_GETTEXT as well so they will remain in sync.

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier
   martin@home-of-linux.org, http://www.home-of-linux.org/