Re: Plans for 1.3/1.4

> If you have other plans for significant or even
> non-significant changes you want to make for
> GTK+-1.4, this would be a very good time to speak
> up. (Wishlists from people who don't intend to write
> code will mostly, though not completely, ignored)

Hi!
During the development of gtl+-1.2 I sent in a patch that allows the use
of filters for the file selection dialog (so that you may opt to show
only *.gif and *.bmp for example). Sadly enough it was a bit too late
and did not make it into 1.2. It would be nice to see it in 1.4 (I would
send in an updated patch of course, if needed)

Another thing for the file selection dialog is: At the present time
files starting with . like .xinitrc or directories like .enlightenment
are not shown in the lists. This is useful most of the time, but
annoying sometimes. A flag controlling this behaviour would be great,
too.

Greetings,
Roland Bock