Re: GNOME bug tracker

On 9 Feb 1999, Owen Taylor wrote:

> I wanted to start some discussion as to whether
> we should be using the GNOME bug tracker as the
> "official" GTK+ bug tracking system
> (It is available at http://bugs.gnome.org, and
> is based on the Debian bug-tracking system.)
As a Debian developer I use this bug tracking system in two ways:
1) Filling in bug reports against packages of other developers.
   ---> This works well.
2) Gettinhg bug reports against my own packages.
   ---> This works well.

I'm really impressed about the facilities of the bug tracking system.
I never had seen another kind of such a beast and can't compare but
in my humble opinion it is a *ver* good idea to use it.

Just my two cents

      Andreas.