Re: New 'GObject' as base for GtkObject?

"Shawn T . Amundson" <amundson@eventloop.com> writes:

> After doing a good share of coding GUI stuff on BeOS (yes, after porting
> GTK+ to BeOS I started coding in the native toolkit...), I can tell you
> for certain that GTK+ is a hell of a lot nicer than some toolkits that
> benefit from some more modern language features.

> [...] Writing applications in C with GTK+ is currently top-notch.

Wow. Now I'd *really* like to see these assertions supported with
hard, technical data, pointer to code samples, and testimonies of
other experienced developers.

I don't know BeOS, and have briefly tried Qt, so I'm open to the idea
that you're right. But for now I find what you say extremely hard to
believe.

--
						Guillaume