Re: New 'GObject' as base for GtkObject?

Bill Huey <billh@burn.ucsd.edu> writes:
> > Re-read: "Java allows no multiple inheritance of _implementation_"
>
> "Interface Inheritence" is what's in question and it is a technical subset
> of MI.

Owen said Java had no _implementation_ inheritance. The opposite of
_implementation_ inheritance is _interface_ inheritance. Karl's patch
implements _implementation_ inheritance in addition to _interface_
inheritance. No one said Java lacks _interface_ inheritance.

> That's a pretty "dated" comment. That's all I'll say about the issue.

You aren't going to convince anyone that the GTK core developers are
out-of-date idiots and you are some kind of programming genius (unless
you maybe point us to your cool code). So why not take it off the
list.

Havoc