Re: New 'GObject' as base for GtkObject?

Havoc Pennington <hp@redhat.com> writes:

> Bill Huey <billh@burn.ucsd.edu> writes:
>
> > That's a pretty "dated" comment. That's all I'll say about the issue.
>
> You aren't going to convince anyone that the GTK core developers are
> out-of-date idiots and you are some kind of programming genius (unless
> you maybe point us to your cool code). So why not take it off the
> list.

I believe he was referring to your comment on "syntactic sugar" to
which I've already answered myself. And while I think he's lacking
tact and missing a few issues about gtk+, I was amazed to hear you
saying something like that. It sounded like you had been adbucted by
slashdot-reading aliens and brainwashed.

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.worldnet.fr/~glaurent