Re: Pixmap-theme woes

On 21 November, 1998 - Owen Taylor sent me these 2.3K bytes:

> Tomas Ogren <stric@ing.umu.se> writes:

[ssh stuff]
> > I don't think it's the latency alone, since non-ssh over the atlantic must
> > give more latency than with ssh but inside the lan...
> >
> > My guess would be some timing-problem like the color-selector had before...
> >
> > Source (to non-linux X) could pretty sure be dug out on demand..
> >
> > Any clues? (and why does it _only_ affect pixmap-based themes?)
>
> What exactly works or does not work?

CVS-Gimp is the test-program.

Works == everything works
Non-work == GdkRgb, color-selector and equiv widgets fail to appear.

http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/gtkgimp.gif shows it pretty good..
The image is newly created, should be pure white and the color-selectors
on the toolbar should be b&w etc..

And it's _only_ when using the pixmap-engine.. I suppose it's doing
something wrong (or there is a general error, and the other ones are not
using the icky parts..)

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student of Computer Science at the University of Umeå