Re: g_log_domain_gthread problem

On Thu, Dec 17, 1998 at 08:36:14AM +0100, Sebastian Wilhelmi wrote:
> Hi, Joel
>
> As far, as I see it, this is not a problem, the G_LOG_DOMAIN macro is
> defined on the gcc command line and such already available in glib.h.

Sebastian,
	G_LOG_DOMAIN is defined.  That wasn't the problem.  The problem
is that G_LOG_DOMAIN was defined to g_log_domain_gthread.  This
identifier was declared *after* glib.h.  So glib.h gets G_LOG_DOMAIN
fine, but then breaks over the undeclared identifier.
	In any case, Tim fixed it with a better fix than I had.

Joel

--

"Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung."
        - Voltaire

                                  jlbec@ocala.cs.miami.edu
                                  gr311@cleveland.freenet.edu
                                  http://ocala.cs.miami.edu/~jlbec