Re: extern "C" { .. } macros in glib.h

On Thu, Dec 17, 1998 at 11:23:16AM +0100, Sebastian Wilhelmi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> woudn't something like gnome-libs/libgnome/gnome-defs.h make sense in
> glib.h. It would make life a bit easier for library writers.

Sebastian,
	I thought that glib was supposed to be independant of everything
that is built on top of it.  If that is the case, there should be no
gnome references in the glib headers, right?

Joel

--

Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.
        - Albert Einstein

                                  jlbec@ocala.cs.miami.edu
                                  gr311@cleveland.freenet.edu
                                  http://ocala.cs.miami.edu/~jlbec