followup: bug in gtk_label

I looked a little bit closer to the problem and it seems that my X
installation XFree86 3.3.2 always failes when calling
XwcTextPropertyToTextList, if the LANG environment variable is set to
de_DE. If the the string "Datei" is passed to gdk_mbstowcs,
XwcTextPropertyToTextList returns `5'.

I know nothing about X locales, so i can't offer any
solution. With my patch applied, applications work but the labels are
garbage.
--
Michael Lausch/g.a.m.s. edv dienstleistungen gmbh
See my web page <http://www.lausch.at/> or query PGP key server for PGP key.