Re: PyGObject: Which types accepted in a Gtk.ListStore

Op 09-05-18 om 23:50 schreef c buhtz posteo jp:
From the api-reference here
<https://lazka.github.io/pgi-docs/#Gtk-3.0/classes/ListStore.html#Gtk.ListStore>

it is unclear for me what types are accepted for the columns.
The parameter "*column_types" is not explained.

Quoting from the link.

The |Gtk.ListStore|
<https://lazka.github.io/pgi-docs/Gtk-3.0/classes/ListStore.html#Gtk.ListStore>
can accept most |GObject.Object|
<https://lazka.github.io/pgi-docs/GObject-2.0/classes/Object.html#GObject.Object>
types as a column type, though it can’t accept all custom types

However, if I remember correctly, in the bindings several native python
types like int, float and str are mapped to GObject types automatically.

~infirit