Re: A simple GtkSpinner is very costly in CPU cycles

Hi Lucky

I don't understand what it is you suggest. Could you elaborate?

Regards

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 3:35 PM, Lucky B.C <lblackc13 gmail com> wrote:

Hi,
I am not sure about playing animation of the spinner to cause the high
cost. But you can try to have a callback from the g_timeout_add function
for starting (gtk_spinner_start) and stopping (gtk_spinner_stop) the
animation.