How to caught signal from the popup list of a GtkEntryCompletion

I have an application with a GtkEntry.

As a feature of the program, I use key-press-event signals on this entry for
GDK_KEY_Up, GDK_KEY_Down, GDK_KEY_Return and GDK_KEY_KP_Enter. But the I
also would like to disable these homemade functions when the
GtkEntryCompletion shows completion popup items, in order to navigate in
the completion list with the two arrows and to validate with entry keys.

I would like something equivalent to popup-shown from GtkComboBox I guess.
In order to know in my function "key-press-event" if the popup is shown or
not to deal with it.

Cheers,

Cyril RIchard