Can I get libgtk dependency packages automation.

Hello.

I devel to the vecterion vector graphics editor.
https://github.com/MichinariNukazawa/vecterion_vge
on Linux and Win64.

libgtk binary package is old. I need latest version.
Win64:
http://win32builder.gnome.org/gtk+-bundle_3.10.4-20131202_win64.zip
and  Ubuntu16.04:
3.18.9 in default APT package.

I think self build (for ubuntu) and cross build (Ubuntu host Win64 target) to libgtk.

I need auto download dependency packages(atk, cairo, ...etc) and build.
Can I get already implementation or solution?

( like this or other:
https://github.com/MichinariNukazawa/GIMP-Compile-bash-Script/blob/master/gimp_make.sh )

I love libgtk, is good cross platform desktop application library.
Thanks!

--
Michinari.Nukazawa

in the project "daisy bell"