Re: Glade crash

I have no problem opening this file and deleting rows in the fan store. I am using glade-3.20 on Ubuntu-16.10 with gtk-3.20.

Notably, this file opens but does not display its contents correctly when I try to open it with glade-3.19 on Ubuntu-16.04 with gtk-3.18 (although it does not crash). So I assume you are using glade-3.20 on Windows. Based on my observations, I don't think the problem is with glade unless you have a variant that is different from mine (I tried both a version compiled from sources and the version that comes from the Ubuntu repositories).

jim...

On 2017-03-03 05:20 AM, Pozz Pozz wrote:
Hello Dan,

you can download the glade file from this link
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1s7dNPGsJ3CZllrOUVwNWw4TWM/view?usp=sharing>
(
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1s7dNPGsJ3CZllrOUVwNWw4TWM/view?usp=sharing
).

There is no attachment. Try sharing it a different way - pastebin or
something.

Dan

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 5:18 AM, pozzugno <pozzugno gmail com> wrote:

Most probably this isn't the most appropriate mailing list, because I
think my issue is related to Glade (and not Gtk libraries).

Attached is one of my graphical interface, designed with Glade.
Unfortunately when Glade opens this file, it seems it is very unstable if I
try to change something.

For example, let's try to delete the row in the fans_store GtkListStore
object. Glade 3.20 will crash (at least in Windows).

Do you understand why? I tried many things, even editing manually the
.glade file with a text-editor. Many times, Glade wil crash during opening
the edited file.