Re: Integrate IP Camera stream in GTK app

Hi Eric,

I know that we can do with gstreamer, but i'm using an raspberry pi and what i tested dont't works because
raspberry pi just shows an image of camera and don't play the stream. I get an error of "computer to slow",
but just stay slow after run gstreamer.

I used vlc too, and in my computer works fine, but not in raspberry pi..

Thanks