Re: Integrate IP Camera stream in GTK app

Hi Ruben,

I am sure you can do that with GTK and GStreamer. That way the code would be portable across platforms.

I don't have any examples of using GStreamer to get video from an ip camera. I have some test code that will
show the video from the local webcam.

https://github.com/cecashon/OrderedSetVelociRaptor/blob/master/Misc/Sound/webcam3.c

There are a couple of other programs in the Sound folder that uses GStreamer with GTK if that is of any help.
Also, I have an updated GStreamer basic-tutorial5 that will play local video or video from over the web if
that would be of any help to you.

Eric