Re: GTK3 Glade and rendering in Windows/Linux]

Well for one: The appearance on Ubuntu deviates from the default GTK
theme, so I'm not really sure if the comparison makes sense.

Also, did you actually verify that this is a problem, that pertains to
Glade only?

Either way, if it bothers you too much, you have to start tweaking the
css style context.

--Tilo