Re: Does gtk2 provide a case 'in'-sensitive text search via 'gtk_text_iter_..._search'?

I worked on this a little more and tried to make it UTF-8 compliant. Highlighted the text also. It should
still be efficient since it is only doing a single pass over each char. I am sure there are things that I
haven't considered but it does a little more than the first try at it.

https://github.com/cecashon/OrderedSetVelociRaptor/blob/master/Misc/Csamples/search_textbuffer1.c

There are a lot of different functions that you can branch off with this. Most are supplied by GTK+ but you
never know when you will have need for a special purpose function for a text buffer.

Eric