Screencasting GNOME Under Wayland

Hello.

I am working on a simple screen recorder for GNOME under Wayland, built with GTK+.

Because Wayland doesn't allow capturing the screen due to security reasons. I was trying to capture the
desktop in the same way as the built-in screencast tool. Using the D-Bus API.

This is the last thing I have reached: https://pastebin.mozilla.org/8969728

However, it gives me only one frame. I thought it would run a loop in the background or something until
StopScreencast is called again. What's the thing I am missing here?

Thank you.