Re: Removing entries from EntryCompletion

Hi Jeff,

For this you need the private data of the entry completion to get it to work. That means looking around the
GTK source and seeing how you might put something together. Of course, it is not recommended to use something
that can be changed at anytime by the GTK developers. So... I gave it a try to see if it could be done. I got
something working but it might very well interfere with other code.

The list completion gets data for the list store from /usr/bin for testing. You can delete the items from the
list store with the delete key while the item is selected. Your programs will still be safe in /usr/bin.

https://github.com/cecashon/OrderedSetVelociRaptor/blob/master/Misc/Csamples/entry_completion2.c

Eric