Re: What does "Pango-CRITICAL **: pango_layout_get_cursor_pos: assertion 'index >= 0 && index <= layout->length' failed" mean?

Hello Norbert,

thank you very much for your answer.

It did not solve the Problem, but it made me think about my string
handling in the callback function. The field throwing the error was the
input, not the output.

I just split the string using the pointer of the input and not copying
it before manipulating.

Sometimes the wrong answer can help to find the right direction to the
solution.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Dirk