Re: Custom GtkHeaderBar

Well I made a mess of that. I haven't worked with Vala and thought that looked like C#. I have some time on
the weekend so I will have to take a look at Vala and run your code so I understand it better.

I can get the theme color with gtk_widget_get_style_context() if I have a GtkHeaderBar. If I don't have a
GtkHeaderBar widget I don't know how to get the theme color for the header bar. Something else I haven't
figured out yet. If you get that figured out I would like to know myself.

Another option for a custom GtkHeaderBar is to use an event box and put the horizontal box in it. That way
you have the event box window and can draw the background a little easier.

Eric