Show only a part of a TextBuffer in a TextView

Hi,

A little over a year ago, I started to write a word processor (https://launchpad.net/writer) for elementary
OS (https://elementary.io/)

Making the UI, toolbars and editing features was pretty straightforward, but I got stuck on a (seemingly
simple) issue: I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to make 'pages'. Ideally, a document being edited
would have one TextBuffer holding the contents, and multiple TextViews (one for each page) would show only a
part of the buffer each. Problem is, I don't know how I can make TextViews only show a part of a TextBuffer.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Regards,

Tuur Dutoit