gtk+-3.22 and dnd

        Hi all,
        I have a Gtk application which uses drag-and-drop. It works
        fine with gtk+-2.0 (under linux and windows) and also with
        gtk+-3.0 (under linux).

        When cross compiling for windows it was crashing (when using dnd)
        with version 3.18.
        I have just tried a cross-compilation with 3.22. It does not crash anymore
        but when dragging something the drag icon does not follow the mouse
        (it was already the case in 3.20 for windows).
        The drag icon is blocked on the top-left corner of the screen. Because of
        this behaviour it's very difficult to know (in fact it's blocking)
        if the position where I want to make a drop is reached.
        The behaviour seams in fact the same for the
        gtk+-3.22 drag and drop tests.

        I attach to this mail an url where videos can be found to illustrate the
        described behaviour of dnd.
        http://cermics.enpc.fr/~jpc/dnd

        Regards
        Jean-Philippe Chancelier