Re: gtk+-3.10.4 bundle and gtk+3.6 or what bundle for application 1 -10

On 11/22/2016 12:04 AM, songqing shan wrote:
Hi,

I would like to have anyone to help me.

I use MinGW+msys and gtk+-3.10.4 bundle to compile examples on the
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/gtk-getting-started.html.<https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/gtk-getting-started.html>
 The examples in Sections (Basics, Packing, and Building interfaces) are fine. However, following the
instruction, I compile application 1-10, but no any application works. All errors are similar. I give
application 1 error as follows.

You may want to try a more current GTK+ with MSYS2 because the
documentation is for a current GTK+ too.

See for example
https://pelzflorian.de/gui-prog-gtk-2016/handout-01-install-en.pdf
for instructions.

In addition, I used MinGW+msys and gtk+-3.6 bundle to compile another example from anther website and the
example works fine. However, after my computer was scammed, I reinstalled MinGW+msys and gtk+-3.10.4 bundle
and compile the same example. following warnings occur,

../src/editor.c: In function 'parameterizer_app_class_init':
../src/editor.c:652:39: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type [-Wincompatible-pointer-types]
  G_APPLICATION_CLASS(class)->activate = parameterizer_app_activate;
                                       ^
../src/editor.c:653:35: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type [-Wincompatible-pointer-types]
  G_APPLICATION_CLASS(class)->open = parameterizer_app_open;
                                   ^
code:

Is parameterizer_app_activate declared like this?
static void parameterizer_app_activate (GApplication *app)

Regards,
Florian