Re: SpinButton: how to avoid calling signal handler when set_value()

Il 03/11/2016 00:48, Michael Torrie ha scritto:
On 11/02/2016 05:19 PM, pozzugno wrote:
It seems pyGObject implementation gives only two "handler block"
functions: handler_block(), that needs the handler_id that I don't have;
handler_block_by_func() that needs the callback to block (the same
problem of your solution, because I have different callbacks).
Usually when you connect a signal, the return value from the connect
call is the handler_id.  Can you save this value somewhere for future use?
As I wrote in one of my previous post, I use GtkBuilder to create widgets and GtkBuilder.connect_signals() method to connect signal handlers all together. So I don't have handler ids.