Re: SpinButton: how to avoid calling signal handler when set_value()

On 11/02/2016 05:19 PM, pozzugno wrote:
It seems pyGObject implementation gives only two "handler block"
functions: handler_block(), that needs the handler_id that I don't have;
handler_block_by_func() that needs the callback to block (the same
problem of your solution, because I have different callbacks).

Usually when you connect a signal, the return value from the connect
call is the handler_id.  Can you save this value somewhere for future use?