Re: argv revisited

Il Mon, 9 May 2016 09:35:06 -0500 Edscott Wilson <edscott wilson garcia gmail com> scrisse:

Many thanks to all those who have responded. With all the advice I'm now
going to try cross compiling 64 bit GTK application for windows using all
the tools available in ArchLinux and the AUR (which is quite a lot). Only
if that fails I'll go back to Msys-Mingw64.

If you are using Archlinux you can also try my toolchain [1]. I am
maintaining it in sync with the fedora one. I've even been able to
cross compile gobject-introspection so the whole toolchain is
built with introspection enabled, although honestly I did not test
it that much.

[1] https://github.com/ntd/aur-fedora-mingw

Ciao.
--