Re: argv revisited

If you don't like the advice being given by the experts on this list
why you are still hanging around here?

Because he's a troll who gets a dopamine hit when someone answers. But I
must admit that he is polite and entertaining --although a bit childish---
and brought out good responses from those who have offered help.

Many thanks to all those who have responded. With all the advice I'm now
going to try cross compiling 64 bit GTK application for windows using all
the tools available in ArchLinux and the AUR (which is quite a lot). Only
if that fails I'll go back to Msys-Mingw64.

Dr. Edscott Wilson Garcia
Reservoir Engineering
Mexican Petroleum Institute