Re: Widgets not updating until you move the cursor

I'm building using Gtk 3.14 and have tested on 3.18 and see the same
sort of thing.

As I said, not a show stopper but sometimes in my application the user
can be fooled into to thinking they are looking at an updated display
when in fact nothing has changed.