Re: Widgets not updating until you move the cursor

Op 01-01-16 om 12:01 schreef rastersoft:
Hi:

I noticed a similar effect with the "open file" widget/window, where
some entries doesn't show the icon until I move the cursor over them, or
do a scroll with the mouse wheel.
Right. That's where I see this in Gramps too. As promised, here's the Gtk version reported by Gramps:

 gtk++     : 3.10.8

On Linux some entries means less that 10 %. My nVidia driver version is 352.63. Card type is GT 740M.

regards,

Enno