Re: Why GTK+ ignore, that someone want's to create own widget ?!

V Tue, 13 Dec 2016 16:46:51 +0100
infirit <infirit gmail com> napsáno:

Op 12/13/2016 om 03:10 PM schreef Ondrej Tuma:
Now, if I want to get these settings from GTK+, I must doing some
breakneck magic, and I'm still don't know, if I'll get it. That are
the obstacles.

Instead of complaining what was and is no more explain what you are
trying to accomplish and others may have alternative solutions. My
guess is that you were using the border colour to paint or set
something to that colour. A possible option is to use your own CSS
and loading it with a GtkCssProvider [1].

~infirit

[1] https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/unstable/GtkCssProvider.html

You are near. Application is Mind Map Architect. So I get / use system
colors by default to set map background, selected / normal nodes etc.

User can override colors for all map (document) and each of node could
have own color. I draw map with cairo and all works fine. But i need to
get system (default) colors. And work with them. I don't need to use
own css style. And if yes, I need to get this colors from style. The
main goal is, that i draw own lines with some border color.

In another words, i really do own widget with own working, and I need
to draw it with colors from system. So own widget means own widget. The
same problem with ActionHelper in another application, where i create
own special widget.

--
Ondřej Tůma <mcbig zeropage cz>
www: http://ipv6.mcbig.cz   jabber: mcbig jabber cz   twitter: mcbig_cz