Re: Why GTK+ ignore, that someone want's to create own widget ?!

Op 12/13/2016 om 03:10 PM schreef Ondrej Tuma:
Now, if I want to get these settings from GTK+, I must doing some
breakneck magic, and I'm still don't know, if I'll get it. That are the
obstacles.

Instead of complaining what was and is no more explain what you are
trying to accomplish and others may have alternative solutions. My guess
is that you were using the border colour to paint or set something to
that colour. A possible option is to use your own CSS and loading it
with a GtkCssProvider [1].

~infirit

[1] https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/unstable/GtkCssProvider.html