Re: Why GTK+ ignore, that someone want's to create own widget ?!

Hi

I think all gtk drawing primitives are deprecated. You should use cairo instead.

bests,
Joël

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 7:37 AM, Joël Krähemann <jkraehemann gmail com> wrote:
Hi Ondrej

What about using GtkStyle?

gtk_widget_get_style()

Bests,
Joël

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 6:33 AM, Ondrej Tuma <konference webjet cz> wrote:
At the moment, i just to get default widget border color. But, the
gtk_style_context_get_border_color is deprecated... and i should to use
gtk_render_frame. Please tell me how can i use gtk_render_frame to get
border color?! How?

What GTK do is putting obstacles in the way of creating more complex
application. But yes, sometimes, we need special widgets, with special
using :-(

--
Ondřej Tůma <mcbig zeropage cz>
www: http://ipv6.mcbig.cz   jabber: mcbig jabber cz   twitter: mcbig_cz