Re[2]: argv

On 4/16/2016 at 6:47 AM, David Marceau <uticdmarceau2007 yahoo ca> wrote:

I understand what you are saying David, but I know you most certainly do not
understand what I am saying.

Can you explain *BEFOREHAND*, how one compiler/linker could do everything
required to make a working program, except it would cause GTK only to make
argc and argv invalid, and all *BEFORE* my code was actually called, i.e. --
at the entry point of main()? Suggesting not to use GoAsm and GoLink suggests
GoAsm and GoLink are involved in a conspiracy to make the Win32 GTK+ version
3.18 runtimes fail to pass a valid argc and argv to the program. I'm not
buying into that.

All my buttons and file choosers and dialogs work perfectly, but argc and argv
are unusable. Could it be due to a bug? You advice would avoid determining if
that were the case. I have novel idea: instead of asking me to go off on a
wild goose chase, why don't you go off on a wild goose chase and try to
reproduce my problem? But I know you won't. I know nobody will. So nobody will
ever know if this is a bug or GtkD has bad runtimes or ... ? I know you would
like to see me to go on some far off tangent, and disappear for awhile when
trying all these many different things to see if it makes any difference. What
if it did make a difference? Could you explain why? No, otherwise you would
say way before I tried. So the end result of all of this would be that it
wouldn't be helpful to me with my original problem, which is the Win32 GTK+
v3.18 runtimes pass invalid argc and argv parameters to main().