Re: GTK/GDK Bug 09/30/15

Le 30 septembre 2015, Thomas Dineen a écrit :

    I am getting a segfault from GTK/GDK. This segfault is associated with
the top level window freezing up! It dose seem to "wake up" again if the top
level menus are accessed.

    Dose anyone know what causes this freezing up?

    Is there anything else I could do or send to help resolve this bug?

Make a minimal example showing the problem and post it.
(More than often, one finds the bug while making the minimal example.)

--
Lucas Levrel