Re: Can I get widget change background color of simple way in modern gtk3?

I understand.

> this question has been asked and answered multiple times on this mailing list.
Sorry.
Indeed this is because it was unbelievable that.
That much became so difficult from simple.

I see useful example.
http://www.gtkforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=988&p=72088=GTK3+with+CSS#p72088

I intend to use this code.
===
    GtkCssProvider *provider;
    provider = gtk_css_provider_new ();

    GdkDisplay *display;
    GdkScreen *screen;
    display = gdk_display_get_default ();
    screen = gdk_display_get_default_screen (display);
    gtk_style_context_add_provider_for_screen (screen,
        GTK_STYLE_PROVIDER (provider),
        GTK_STYLE_PROVIDER_PRIORITY_APPLICATION);

    gtk_css_provider_load_from_data (GTK_CSS_PROVIDER(provider),
        " GtkWindow {\n"
        "   background-color: rgb (103, 103, 103);\n"
        "}\n", -1, NULL);
    g_object_unref (provider);
===

Thanks.