Simple glib compilation problem: DSO missing from command line

Hi,
I'm having trouble compiling stuff with glib. Here it is:
$ LANG=C gcc -I /usr/include/glib-2.0  -I /usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -L
/usr/lib -l gio-2.0 segfault.c
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/lib/libgio-2.0.so: undefined reference to symbol
'g_object_unref'
/usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.0: error adding symbols: DSO missing from
command line

You will find gio.c attached. There's related problems with solution on the
internet but those solutions were related to the library inclusion order,
and I cannot adapt it to my case (single library in which the symbol is
also defined).

My goal is to reproduce a segfault problem I'm experiencing with gio and
ctypes in python. I want to determine who is guilty: ctypes, gio or me.
You will also find the python script attached. Segfault happens after 5-6
iterations. Typical  end of session being:
    Step 6
    getting g_file_ptr for /foo/bar
    getting uri_ptr with -1409280320
    Erreur de segmentation (core dumped)