RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting a Cairo context

25.03.2015, 19:09:09 пользователь Emmanuele Bassi (ebassi gmail com) написал:

To be fair, though, if you're not going to offload drawing to a
separate thread, then why are you complicating things this much?

If you want your widget to be redrawn at periodic intervals, you can
call gtk_widget_queue_draw() at the end of your timeout callback.

Hmm. This is something I did not know I could do. But in this case I would have to redraw everything in the
widget's drawing area which is my axes, tickmarks, labeles, etc... All right, I will try it this way because
it is much simpler.

-- Sergei