Re: Using DnD from a GtkImage

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 11:08:19AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
What am I missing?

So, it turned out that in order to make this work, I have to wrap my
GtkImage inside a GtkEventBox, since the GtkImage itself does not
support drag-and-drop for some boring technical reasons.

Then, I can easily connect the signals to the GtkEventBox (still not to
the GtkImage AIUI) and all is well.

Regards,

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26