Re: Help with converting custom container written in python from GTK 2 to 3

Following up on this email, maybe a more productive question is: are there
any working examples that someone can point me to that implement a custom
Gtk3 container in python?

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 9:15 PM, Damien Moore <damienlmoore gmail com>