Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer 0.4.2-34

Hi all

This probably the highest moment in my life, me just have to say you're
great! And thank you very much for your passion. It's definitively a
collaboration success, even me coded most myself ...

Some code was adopted by gimp further this mailing list helped me and
strengthen my motivation, please have a look at:

http://ags.sf.net

Especially the API documentation needs to be updated, I would look
forward to get help on you in testing and hardening the API

best regards
Joël