Re: glade3, how to get the response of GtkFileChooserDialog somwhere in my code and open a file?

On Sat, 2015-01-17 at 00:57 -0500, Nicolas Jäger wrote:
Hi g(tk)uys,

I have a GtkFileChooserDialog with two buttons, one Open and one
Cancel. They have the respective Response ID set to "0" and "1". So
when I select a file and click on "Open" GTK sents the code "0"
somewhere, but I don't know how to get this in my code...

Hi Nicolas.

To get the response of a dialog, you should connect to
the GtkDialog::response signal[0].

For the rest of your mail, please note that you are trying
to access 'pOpenDialog' as if it were a pointer to a filechooser
dialog, however you have not assigned that pointer to anything
other than 0.

Cheers,
    -Tristan

[0]:https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkDialog.html#GtkDialog-response