Plotting Library for Gtkmm-3.0 - PlotMM

A recent post about charting and plotting software for gtk-3.0 encouraged me to share some modifications I have made to the PlotMM library originally made available by Andy Thaller (http://plotmm.sourceforge.net/).

I have made quite extensive modifications to the original library in order to make it compatible with Gtkmm-3.0. Most of the the original functionality remains as described in the link above.

The modified library, with a Makefile for Linux/Ubuntu 14.04.1, is included in the package, as are notes on the modification I have made. I have also verified that the code compiles on MAC OS X 10.10 with the gtk/gtkmm osx libraries installed.

To obtain the package, go to http://jimc.dyndns.org/Mod-Plotmm.

Jim Charlton