Re:

I´m going to check your project and goffice, thanks for answer.

On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 11:56 AM, gmail <schuster bernhard gmail com> wrote:
Some time ago I started a draft implementation of a 2D data plotting widget, this is still in the works - but already does the basics (I needed axis independent drawing mechanics basd on tuples which none of the others did provide). So if you want to work on something, patches appreciated, if you need something right now I'd say go for goffice.

https://github.com/drahnr/goatplot