Re: gtkcellrenderpixbuf and icon size

rastersoft <raster <at> rastersoft.com> writes:

Hi all:

I'm using a gtkCellRenderPixbuf, and want to use my own pictures as
icons. I'm loading them with Gdk.Pixbuf.from_file_at_size(), and works
fine; the problem is that I don't know how to know the right icon size.
With 16x16 seems fine, but I don't want to use a fixed size, because
that could result in problems with HiDPI screens, or even themes that
uses bigger or smaller icons. So the question is how to ensure that the
icon is loaded at the right size?

Thanks.

I do this that way gtk_icon_size_lookup(GTK_ICON_SIZE_DIALOG,&w,&h) so i
hope to get an idea wich ionsize the user prefers.

cu